That time of year is coming fast! So many germs so many sniffles...Working in an office and not getting sick can feel like an uphill battle! But I tried to make it a little easier this year by bringing a little comfort to the office.
Every Sunday morning at 8 am I recap the week, share what I learned and showcase some of my work!
Thanks to Wal-mart it was a pretty affordable box to put together.
- Lysol stray for your desk
- Cough drops of multiple varieties
- Lemon soothing tea
- Tylenol cold and flu DAYTIME: no one is falling asleep on my watch!
- Pain killers
- hand sanitizer
- Cough syrup
- Facial tissue
- And of course a stuffed bacon for comfort
There were a couple of rules along with the kit
- Anyone was welcome to use anything in the box
- But to only take what was needed
- Contribute if you could.
- And the most important: Get Better!
This week feature is a melted wax jack-o-lantern. I melted crayons down a ceramic pumpkin to create this beautiful colorful Halloween decoration!